Wednesday, April 22, 2009

More of a Post-It Than a Post...

Ubes, as you know, I've decided to call it a day.. :)

This just isn't as much fun as it used to be....and you're right, I'm still too defensive and knee jerky here, lol.

Blogger has also become a huge mess of blog wars and retaliative bullshit, it's almost irreparable.

I'm just glad that I could post here for a few days (which I always should've had the right to do) without the Fight Club's delusions of grandeur and general psychosis...and the fact that I could post now was because of YOUR efforts, Ubes... and I will never forget it.:)

I think that's what people don't get about you - not only your tongue-in-cheek sense of humor, but that your intentions are always the best, despite their sometimes crappy presentation.

We don't always see eye-to-eye and that's okay with me. :)

I just read that anon's comment and left you my last comment everrrr upon seeing it, lol, so feel special.

See? Who still loves ya.;)

And Shelly, I'm putting the dang picture back up, lol....BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY. Clearly, I failed miserably, lol. There was no other ulterior motive than that. And I rewrote this post because I wanted to put this post-it note to you as well.

Let 'em see your sense of humor, Shelly, you're hilarious "in person." Plus you have a great laugh.:)

You know, everyone reading...if you're ever going to repair the mess that's been made of Blogger, you have to stop snap-judging and assuming the worst about each other, giving others the same benefit of the doubt you clearly expect for yourself.

If you want to know something, ask for clarification before jumping to conclusions...and if you make an accusation, you'd better have the proof to back it up...and not the impersonated/hacked/altered kind either. ;)

God forbid, you might be... *gasp*...wrong and/or misinterpreted someone's behavior.

And as Freud himself said...sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. ;)

That's what really bugged me about blogging; you're damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Regardless of what you do or don't do; people think they know the history and the motivation behind every action you take and that they know how they could've handled things better, never having been in that situation.

And all too often, people project their own motivations onto the person or overly identify with them.

Blogging is a snapshot of a person's life at a single moment in time...no more, no less.

Please try to get over yourselves and not take yourselves so seriously, JEEZ, I thought I was bad, lol.

Was I ever THAT caught up in all that behind-the-scenes bullshit?

I guess I was, so no judgment here...but I don't WANT to be privy to those things now; who posted what and where and why and the history. I just wanted to do this for fun, getting feedback opinions and connectivity with people 'round the world. :)

It's just a blog, peeps, not your life...unless you let it become your life.

If you're going to stay, try bringing a little good-natured fun and humanity back to Blogger.:)